About Electro Medical Testing and Calibration Ltd.
The owner and director of EMTaC Ltd, David Moore, is well qualified in the biomedical field.
David’s qualifications include technical and professional expertise:
- Radio and medical electronics, Including 6 years at PHM Cardiology lab.,some as lab manager- Clinical Engineering for Christchurch Womens Hospital- old and new hospitals- Canterbury health Labs equipment service.
- Eleven years in the Building industry
- Overseas experience with electronics companys in Pasadena Ca, and for Tektronix UK.(3 years)
- Biomedical electronics technician with RTC.,SCR.,and NZCE
- Additional studies inc. Certificate in Quality Assurance from N.Z.O.Q.and a Diploma in Mgt. from NZIM
- A Master’s degree in Professional Studies (ICT in Medical Science) from Lincoln University.
- He is a Registered Electrical Engineer, highly experienced in Medical Electronics
David was leader in a project which gained runner up in the 2002 NZ Quality Health awards. However, David says he is a ‘hands on’ practical person and likes to get the job done. Your Practice manager and nurses are NUMBER ONE to me and helping make their job easier is our goal. We do not 'moonlight' this business as our main competitor does. Check with us first. Do not be deceived by a company that tries to 'Lock 'you in for a cheap price. This may not be in your best interests. David can offer you help with the best option.
The Joy in this work comes from meeting and greeting people we see year after year. We look forward to new Clients!
Colin's qualifications and experience include:
- Radio and electronics and telecommunications
- Radio and telecom technician with RTC.,SCR.,and NZCE
- 6 years medical testing experience
- He is a Registered Engineering Associate (electronics)
Colin is good at electronic design and repair work. He does voluntary radio services for the Canterbury Mountain Radio Services and is in a Christchurch Choir. Unlike any of our competitors Colin can offer you a repair option on broken equipment.
YewPing's qualifications and experience include:
- BE and ME in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from University of Canterbury, NZ.
- More than 3 years providing freelance IT support and services to retirement homes
In addition to medical device certification, YewPing can also provide IT support and services in your clinic, including computer network maintenance, email accounts, website maintenance.
We enjoy having YewPing working with us in the medical centres -he has 6 children so is a very patient man!
Book to get your medical appliances certified today by sending a Contact Form, or give us a call on 03 389 3687.